Ann is a team member of KSI’s High Performance Team (HPT) that provides Business Support functions for clients and various Executives on miscellaneous projects.
Ann has over 10 years of experience in Project Management and Project Support, working for industries ranging from Healthcare Claims Processing to Avionics. She has been involved in large scale projects in the companies she has worked for, including Work Process Redesign and SAP Implementations. While at Rockwell Collins, she worked in Finance on the Government side, which exposed her to complex processes and procedures and governmental compliance.
Ann and her husband, Matt, live outside Chicago with their two daughters and their dog. Ann is actively involved with her children’s schools, and is also a certified Yoga Instructor. She and her family enjoy spending time outdoors, participating in church and charitable activities and supporting their local sports teams (Go Cubs and Blackhawks!).
- University of Northern Iowa, B.A. in Business Administration: Management
- University of Iowa, M.B.A.
- Katalyst Systems Impact
- Rockwell Collins, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Program, Planning and Control Analyst – Government
- Engineering Project Specialist – Commercial
- Argus Health Systems, Kansas City, MO
- Project Manager
- Nalco Company (now Ecolab), Naperville, IL
- Procurement Project Manager